CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Motivation

So I have been thinking a lot about this word lately...what does it take to motivate someone? I think it has been on my mind personally and professionally a lot lately. I am having a hard time motivating myself to get out and exercise. I have always loved sports and physical activity but my stupid bunion is causing my foot to ache every time I put on my gym shoe ouch! I don't know what it is about my lazy self lately. But on the other hand I feel like I have been really motiviating my staff to strive to do better and raise the bar a little bit. I believe that just comes with constant postive feedback and appreciation of their hard efforts. It feels so rewarding to see the smiles on their faces when they have done a great job. So maybe I need someone to encourage me to excercise more frequently... I guess it will be good to live near my sister soon because she can be my motivation and whip me into shape.

3 comments:

Nicole Moultrie said...

Hi cindy!
I really love the new picts! Yeah PARK CITY! Love you!

WhiteFamily said...

Stacie, So is it for sure?!! We are so excited for you if it is true that you will be back to Utah. What good news. We only wish we were there too. Glad to see an update. Your pictures sure are cute! Can't wait to see you this fall if you can make it back to Utah while we are there visiting!

Jenny said...

So of course you decide to come back when I actually pack up and leave!

I think there are probably J Crews in OR if you want to go north!