CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Life Changes

So lately there has been quite a few changes going on here in the sunny state of California. For starters my favorite manager/friend Lorelyn had her last day at J.crew with me. She has been such a fun person to work with and I am sad to let her go but excited for the opportunity ahead of her.Big news, it looks like I am going to finally be moving closer to home...Park City! It has been practically 10 years since I have lived home. I am excited for the opportunity and everything seems to be falling into place. I told my dad he must be very rightous because he said he had been praying for me to move closer, or hell is about to freeze over! I am not so sure which it is but hopefully it all works out and I get to spend more time with my family and friends.

0 comments: