CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sisters

This is such a fun photo that has a funny story to go with it.  This was after my date with the "Farm Boy".  It was so funny to have my whole family there to help me get ready.  It felt like I was going to the Prom or something.  It was so funny to watch everyone get so excited about it.  We had everything from my mom trying to wash dishes very slow so she could see him walk up the sidewalk to my dad putting on his best outfit...his leather bikers vest a cowboy hat and his favorite colorful shorts with his J.Crew dog socks.  It was so funny, we were all laughing.

4 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

You guys look so cute. We need to get a copy of that picture so the kids can look at lots. Pictures like that make us so homesick! Can't wait for Katie to come visit us. Did you find out anything about the job yet? We heard the interview went good. Keep us posted. We luv ya!

stacie said...

I think you might be able to copy it from the blogspot? I was able to copy it from facebook from Katie. I still have not heard about the job and probably won't until next week. But if I get it I will be working in Georgia for 3 weeks fun I guess. Every time I see pictures of you guys it is so fun and River is getting so big and they are both so blonde, I think the sunshine is making their hair even blonder. It looks like you are having fun and doing many things that you would not be able to do in good ole Utah. Love ya all

Nicole Moultrie said...

WOA cindy,
Your blog is quite improved, good work Leah:) I like it a lot! See you in two day, I can't wait! Love ya

Bonnie said...

Hi stacie-- my new Sunday afternoon activity is to check out all of my family's blogs and stuff. Sorry it's taken me so long. I'm glad to have you coming closer too! My girls love to shop in Park city so i'm sure we'll be up maybe even for school stuff if you 're there! love Bon