CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

One Crazy Week!

Lets hope I can look back at this year as a very memorable experience.  After this past week I believe I truly understand what patience and biting your tongue in certain situations is like.  I have never in my life met so many demanding, high maintenance people in my life until I moved to L.A.  Wow who would have thought that purchasing a 9.99 shirt could be so difficult.... just by it it 9.99 and twenty five percent off that price.  I know that the words "final sale" really scare you but I promise you will be all right as much as the early Monday returns day will be missed.  I don't quite think I understand this customer yet or ever will.  Where I was raised you were able to make decisions on your own and you did not need attention or an opinion from every associate in the store.  I think that is the problem with L.A... everyone is worried about what some body else thinks, how about worrying about your self for once.  I think that there is very little character or self identification with this being.   All I can say is I will really miss the sunshine here but I will not miss this customer.  I am so excited for my mini 2 day break for when Erica comes to visit.  It will be also just as exciting when mom and the girls come into town for the 4th of July.  It will be so nice to be able to celebrate a holiday with family and I am looking forward to many more down the road.  


Lea was able to fix my blog to make it so fashionable, hopefully soon to come will be music and more pictures.  My next big purchase will be a nice camera that I can use to snap more photos of my life wahoo!  I must say I am thoroughly enjoying my new computer and the netflix.  I am so addicted to The Wire Serious from  HBO.  It is causing my hours of sleep to not quite hit the 8 hour old lady mark.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Stace,
When do you move back? At least in Park City maybe most of your customers will be out of towners and you won't have to deal with so many returns.

staceracer said...

Well you might be somewhat right about the returns, but I don't know about all of that snow! I will miss my swimming pool and sunshine. I move back August 1st fast and crazy I know. I then go to connecticut to work for 2 weeks and then back for good in Park City on September 1st wahoo. I am sad to hear about you not coming home until after the baby. I guess everyone will just have to come and visit you I suppose. It looks like you guys are having fun and seeing lots of new territory. I am still trying to figure out how to work this blog sometimes so I need to figure out how to put you and your mom back on my friend list? Well hope to hear from you soon. Love ya