CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I have been tagged!

2 names you've gone by: staceracer, roonie
2 things I'm wearing right now: a yellow sundress and a headband
2 things I have in my relationship: lots of crazy stories with lots of different men
2 of my favorite things to do: play tennis and go hiking
2 things you did last night: made tacos and watched sound of music
2 people you last talked to: my mom and my sister
2 things your doing tomorrow: working and hopefully going on a walk
2 longest car rides: from utah to vermont
2 favorite Holidays: Christmas and St. Patricks Day
2 favorite drinks: coffee and diet coke
2 favorite foods: I love everything really! right now I love cupcakes
2 places I'd rather be right now: tropical island and in my bed

1 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

I hear you put in for a transfer to Park City. Hope you get it. I know Autumn and River would enjoy seeing more of you as well as us. Keep us updated