CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today was quite eventful! I worked all day with my boyfriend J.Crew, we had a great time. This week was roll out so we are putting out all of the new clothes for all of my crazy customers. I think this week was the week that they let all of the rude, crazy people off of work so they could come harass me. Who ever thought someone could be so mean if they had to wait in line to make a return and there was only one person ahead of them. Wow is it that serious, people should not be so rushed all the time and take it out on me! LOL! Talk about high maintance as well, I could not even compete with these women, talk about demanding. If you have ever seen the houswives of Orange County you know what I am working with, except the housewives of L.A. spend beyond there means and then return it to me on Monday morning. I have not quite figured out this particular L.A. women, but when I do I will keep you posted.

I want another puppy, Lorelyn has a shitzu that is 10 weeks old and talk about cute! I think my father would have my head, but we will see. Tomorrow is another day with my boyfriend J.Crew, I hope it is just as fun.

2 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

We had to giggle about your date with J.Crew. I would hate working with onery customers all of the time. Enjoy! I think you are right about your dad having your head if you get another puppy! They are cute, but it will destroy your apartment!

WhiteFamily said...

Stacie it wouldn't be your head it would be Princes head. Only one dog per owner. So if you get a new one the old one has to go. Mom can't handle anymore pets she has inherited your last two. One more would push her over the edge and she would start swerving to hit them. Its to bad they can't stay a puppy forever because they are so cute when they are little. Hopefully the ladies are nicer I would have a hard time not telling them where to go and how to get there. Anymore hot dates lately. Ashley says I have to say love B so you know it is me posting this.