CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ahh the Week end!

This week end has been quite relaxing and productive. I went hiking with my friend Danny and it was intersting to see how people hike in L.A. The majority had cups of Starbucks in their hands vs. water and they all had sunglasses and most of the girls had leggings. And of course everyone had a dog, which made me very sad and miss rince. At the beginning of the hike you can buy a granola bar, bananna, sparkling water and your own portable toilet to go! I had no idea hiking could be so trendy, it was hillarious. The view was quite different but I guess you could call it pretty it was Hollywood...big huge billboards and lots and lots of mansions with big swimming pools. It is a little different than looking over the mountain at Paradise.

2 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

That's funny about the hike, who knew that drinking starbucks was a way to stay hydrated while hiking...was it a dirt trail or did they pave it?

Amy said...

That sounds like my kind of hike :)