CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

I HATE MONDAYS!

Well it is always my day to close the store and it seems like the day never ends. Of course we were having another ongoing sewage issue in the store and it smelt like poop. I thought I left all of this behind in my Las Vegas store, but apparently the smell of poop/sewage loves to follow me everywhere. So with the stench of too many rubber flip flops, sewage, and the garbage dump that is right outside my store it was quite the combintation of aromas! Of course we had the crazy customers today from everything from a crazy, mentally ill women suffering from severe anorexia, to the guy/girl I am not sure which gender, to the women that doesn't quiet understand what the word FINAL SALE means. Really what is not to understand about that, but I guess when you don't understand the english language even though you live in the United States might be part of the problem. Other than that the day was so very smooth.
I am sure everyone that reads this is never going to want to work a day in retail in there life and I wouldn't recommend it to many. Nothing else really eventful today, unfortunatly. There was a cool shooting on the 101 freeeway today, which is the freeway I drive to work every day. But thats all for now. I am trying to write at least something every day so when I look back on my life I will remember my time here in L.A.

1 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

What a day! I hate the smell of rubbery flipflops when they are new. We just ordered a pair for everyone from Oldnavy.com and the clothes that came with them stink like the flipflops. Yuck! Hopefully they get that poop smell taken care of for you soon. Gross!