CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter Chaos

So I thought I would write a little blurb about my experience here in Park City Utah!  It started out pretty good in the summer time with nice weather, hikes and somewhat friendly people.  Then came the snow and boy did it come.  The first tradgedy of the snow was a broken windshield.  I went to scrape my window in the morning on my way to work and the window had a large crack on the drivers side.  The next few days my window wipers broke because they were frozen and the ice stripped the plastic off.  Just a few other fun experiences include: breaking a shovel due to the weight of the snow, having to pay somebody eighty dollars to plow the driveway after the shovel was broken and I was defeated, purchasing a pair of ski pants and two pairs of sorel snow shoes, of course I could not forget the gloves, hats and several new coats to complete the winter season.  These are just a couple of memorable horror stories of my time so far in Park City!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You know you secretly love it. Deep down the love of Utah and snow is still there. We had fun as kids in snow caves right? Right!!

RoBiN said...

Stacie! WTH! I found your cute blog from B's. You look fabulous as always! It's great to see what you've been up to! I'd love to do lunch when you come to Cache Valley!